Certified Hands is a results-oriented team of State Certified Massage Therapists with affordable rates, flexible hours serving Rancho Cucamonga, Upland, Ontario, Fontana and La Jolla areas since 2004. We are dedicated to providing you with the best Massage Therapy and Muscle Care possible, so that you may enjoy more of life!
Need to book 2 simultaneous Massages?
(Rancho and Upland Only)
- Click the "appointment" link above.
- Choose a service.
- Find 2 Massage Therapists that work on the same day.
- Open a 2nd browser window for one of the Massage Therapists chosen.
- Use both browser windows to compare schedules and book appointments.
Benefits of Massage Therapy and Muscle Care
- The greatest benefits of therapeutic massage are cumulative, so the more often you get a massage, the better you will feel and the more quickly your body will respond. If possible once a week is optimal.
- Reduce and manage back pain
- Reduces chronic muscular tension and pain
- Improves circulation
- Increases joint flexibility
- Reduces physical fatigue
- Promotes healing of injured muscular tissue
- Promotes healthier hair growth due to reduced stress
- Helps improve posture
- Helps reduce blood pressure
- Brings balance back in to your life
- Helps you stay lucid, so you can give the world your best!
- Boosts immunity by stimulating lymph flow, the body's natural defense system
- Enhances capacity for calm thinking and creativity
- Managing anxiety and depression
- Increases levels of serotonin, protecting against depression
- Therapy for fibromyalgia
- Therapy for chronic low back pain
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Increases endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers
- Reduces spasms and cramping
- Helps reduce and may relieve migraine pain
- Helps with blood pressure control
Get the most from your Massage Therapy Session
- Before the session, give your massage therapist accurate health information and share your expectations.
- Your massage therapist will probably use oils, lotions or powders to decrease friction on your skin. If you have allergies, tell your massage therapist.
- Music might be played during your massage session. If you find music distracting, let your massage therapist know your preferences. The same goes for talking during your session.
- Report any discomfort you experience during the massage session, whether its physical or has something to do with the environment.
- Provide your massage therapist feedback during the massage concerning pressure and speed of hand movement, for example.
- Discuss any apprehensions you have about massage therapy with your massage therapist. Remember, your massage therapist is a professional who is dedicated to the profession.